What to Expect
Customer service is the foundation we built our company on and we want your experience to be as predictable as possible. Here's our step-by-step guide to a service call with Energy Guys, so you know exactly what to expect at your appointment.
- Our office team will send you reminders via email, text, and/or a phone call within 24 hours of your appointment with the name of the technician assigned. For customers who are on one of our Easy AC plans, we will pair you with a technician you are already familiar with.
- You will also receive a call from that technician 30 mins prior to his arrival.
- When our technician arrives at your home, he will be clean and well dressed, in a company uniform with our logo on it. He will present his photo ID badge and introduce himself.
- Your technician will then present you with information about Energy Guys as well as a brochure about our Easy AC plans. All our technicians have a service promise they will review with you that will have a list of items we think are critical to every experience and is also a vital part of our training to keep a consistent experience for everyone. This promise will also have his managers contact information should you have any questions or concerns. We want you 100% satisfied and telling all your friends about us so give us the chance to really make you happy.
- While servicing your system, your technician will care for your home better than they would their own. They will cover their shoes, place drop cloths properly, clean up afterwards, and leave nothing behind but satisfaction.
- Your technician will run your system through our unique process of evaluation that we designed as a combination of the best parts of the Energy Star program, and other national air conditioning associations recommendations.
- Once we have evaluated your system and diagnosed it, your technician will present his findings to you but no repair will be performed without your approval.
- We also have plenty of accessories to consider as well. Some of them are designed with your homeâ€™s health in mind.