Rebates and Financing
95% of what we do, we do through the Home Performance with Energy Star Program and Austin Energy. We have worked hundreds of home, know the process, and have a reputation for doing it right.
Many Utility Companies have rebates available and the change from time to time depending on funding. Our service area mostly consists of Austin Energy, Texas Gas, and PEC Rebates. The Texas Gas and Austin Energy rebates are combined into one program that has been around for over 30 years: Home Performance with Energy Star.
The purpose of the Home Performance with Energy Star program is to bring older homes up to modern building codes for improved energy efficiency.
Not only do you get paid to participate in this program but you also get a very experienced city inspector to verify all recommendations are actually needed before the work is performed and they perform quality control inspections after the work is completed.
Available Rebates and Financing for Air Sealing, Insulation, System Performance, Solar Screens, AC Systems and more.
- Call us out for one of our Energy Audits with no pressure guaranteed.
- Austin Energy reviews and approves the home energy analysis and application that we fill out for you.
- The participating company will schedule verification inspection.
- The participating company completes approved work with a smile.
- Austin Energy conducts a final inspection. We arrange it all for you.
- If the work passes inspection, you will receive a rebate check by mail from Austin Energy in four to six weeks.
- If you complete all recommended work on the bid summary, you will receive a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR certificate.
- Your home must receive electric service from Austin Energy at residential rates.
- Only owners of single-family homes, condominiums, town homes, duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, and rental properties are eligible.
- Your residence cannot be a mobile or manufactured home.
- A participating company must perform the home energy analysis and make all energy efficiency improvements.
- All participating companies are required to provide a warranty on all materials and workmanship for a minimum of one year from the date of final inspection by Austin Energy.
- Participating companies shall act as the manufacturerâ€™s agent for all equipment, workmanship, and materialsâ€™ warranties.
- You must qualify for at least $100 in rebates to participate.
- Your home must be 10 years or older.
- The participating company must conduct a duct system performance test before installing a new air conditioner or making duct system improvements.
- Homes where asbestos is found in the HVAC system are not eligible.
- Homes where remodeling is imminent or concurrent with the proposed installations are not eligible.
- New AC units or heat pumps must be sized to service at least 12,000 Btu per 600 sq ft, or the participating company must perform a Manual J load calculation to determine the size of the AC unit.
- The AC unit must meet the minimum SEER/EER requirements.
- The condensing unit and evaporator coil must be replaced at the same time.
- Renters must provide written permission from the property owner to participate.
- You are not eligible for a rebate or loan covering any energy efficiency measure for which you received a rebate or loan within the past 10 years.
Learn More at Austin Energy